Sunday, September 12, 2010

Loop Flowers

Sweet child of mine!  This is the best job of modeling she has done yet.   My daughters love their accessories.  I love it when they ask me to do their hair and I like it even more when they leave the clippies in for more than five minutes.  Since I started making hair accessories, my girls love to view the final projects and pick out which ones they think I should make for them.
The Loop Flowers can be worn as a single flower above or behind the ear, but would also look great as a duo adorning a cute pair of pigtails.
I have started to make these Loop Flowers in several colors and I have photographed a few of my favorites.  The tan and the pink clippies are neutral and therefore quite versatile, which I like.  With October just around the corner, the black and orange flower clippie will be quite festive.

1 comment: