Monday, September 13, 2010

An Easy Decision

Yesterday, before we left for church, my daughters each picked out their hair accessories as a special treat.  My oldest daughter has really been trying to match her outfit with her hair accessories and her shoes.  At three years of age, she seems to think that everything she wears must match.  I don't know where she got that idea from?  She chose a pair of purple butterfly clippies. The black and white matched her black and white dress.  As for the purple butterflies, purple is her favorite color, and she just could not resist.
Purple Butterfly clippies
My youngest daughter, however, is not as into fashion just yet.  As many 18 month olds do, she absolutely adores Elmo.  If she could, she would wear her Elmo t-shirt everyday.  Naturally, she chose an Elmo barrette to wear to church (with her Elmo shirt, of course).
Elmo barrette (also available as a clippie)
OBSERVATION:  When my daughters' choose their own hair accessories they actually stay in their hair all morning long!

1 comment:

  1. Cute clips! I'm impressed the girls stood still long enough for good pictures. ;)

    ReplyDelete