Friday, October 8, 2010

Just Like Mom

 The Sweet Annabelle Rose collection is a new line of jewelry----strictly for young girls.  Inspired by my daughters, these Just Like Mom necklaces are are a bit more sophisticated and are sure to please your little sweeties.      While my daughters have had hours of endless fun with their Mardi Gras beads and $ Store bracelets, it seems as though the dress-up jewels are no match for mommy's jewelry.  "Don't want dress-up jewelry, want to play with mommy's necklaces,"is a line I frequently hear spoken.

As for me, I do not wish to have my jewelry in quite so little hands.   We compromised...

Under the Sea necklace

On My Toes necklace

Be sure to look for new additions to the 
Sweet Annabelle Rose collection
COMING SOON

1 comment:

  1. Not hard to guess whose is whose! Very pretty- I'm sure they love them.

    ReplyDelete