Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Going Green!


This afternoon, with a couple of sleepy girls snuggled in bed,  I found myself with a few quiet hours.  It was too hot to do much of anything outside, so I debated starting any one of the many household chores that had been calling my name.  I decided instead that I would have an afternoon of jewelry making.  I cleared off my ten person dining room table only to cover it once again with all of my jewelry making supplies (a mess that would need too be all clear before my little darlings would awaken).  It was only after I had completed these first two bracelets, featured below, that I realized I definitely had a green theme going.  What can I say, I do love the color green!

Jasper Blossom
This first bracelet is more casual and has a bit of an earthy appeal.  The glass beads look great with silver accent beads.  However, I feel that the green Jasper, my favorite, makes this bracelet complete.  



Elegantly Emerald

This second bracelet is more elegant and could definitely be worn with a dress.   Although, I have to admit, I rarely hesitate to wear blue jeans with my pearls.  Take a look, I believe that this bracelet speaks for itself.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! Glad you had a chance to get some fun stuff done!

    ReplyDelete