Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Tangled Party Favors

I have two lovely nieces and they both turned three this spring.  One just recently had a May birthday and chose to have a Tangled themed party.  When I heard this I immediately volunteered to help with favors and/or decorations.  After all, Tangled is one of my favorite Disney movies.  I am such a kid at heart (can you tell I used to be a kindergarten teacher).  I had the privilege of gathering and assembling the favors.  I always try to start off by finding a cute container to hold the goodies.  This time I really got lucky.  Thank you Super $ Store.

Girl Favors

The girl guests received a round, purple foam container filled with:  a purple glittery brush, hair clippie, notepad, stampers, and candy all of which were Tangled themed except for the hairbrush.  I think we can all agree that the hairbrush is very fitting.

Boy Favors




And now for the boy guests:  a good sized yellow storage container, Glow-In-The-Dark adhesive stars, notepad, multi-colored pen, squishy lizards, and candy.





The above is proof that once again girl and boy favors can be tied to a single theme even if it revolves around one very girly princess:)   





No comments:

Post a Comment